We are always looking for talented engineers and draftsmen. If you are passionate about precision design and tireless in your pursuit of customer satisfaction, you’ve come to the right place. Submit your resumé below, and we’ll reach out to you with any questions we have.
Designer / Draftsman
South Louisiana (office based in Lafayette)
PES is looking for a full-time, experienced design/draftsman to work in the fast-paced oil and gas industry to create high-quality, detailed fabrication drawings.
Applicants must be deadline-oriented and have experience with using 3D modeling software (preferably SolidWorks, CADWorx and/or Autodesk Inventor), industrial design and general knowledge of fabrication processes. The standard hours of work will be 40-45 hours per week, depending on workload.
PES offers competitive salary and benefits packages, including such things as:
- Paid Vacation
- Monthly project production bonuses
- ½ day Fridays
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedule
- Health insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Minimal travel required with mileage reimbursement for any work-related travel
- Detailed development of fabrication drawings in SolidWorks
- Experience with Autodesk Inventor and/or CADWorx is a plus
- Knowledge of SolidWorks 3D modeling software and of AutoCAD (minimal)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills when dealing with customers and internal staff
- Measure equipment for generation ‘as built’ drawings
- Ability to design piping and pressure vessels, as well as structural skids and equipment
- Efficiently coordinate project design changes with clients
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Effectively communicate with fabricators on drawings and designs